Another Person in China Gets Electrocuted While Charging His iPhone 4

Using counterfeit products is not always recommended. Few days back, a Chinese girl was killed when she tried to answer a call on her iPhone 5 while charging and got electrocuted. Another report has emerged – again in China – that reports a man getting shocked when plugging in an iPhone 4 using a third party adapter.

apple-charger

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: